St. Petersburg International Boat Show
SPIBS is the only autumn boat show of the Nothern Capital. This is an afloat space for the leading dealers and shipyards, representatives of domestic and foreign yachting industry.
All exhibitions held now in spring or summer have a goal to invite visitors who will order a new yacht for the beginning of coming season. However, purchasing a yacht is rarely an impulsive act, and the international practice of sales in the yachting industry is based on the orders made in the autumn, when a shipyard has several months to build a ship fully meeting buyer’s requirements.
SPIBS 2017 will be held from 7th till 9th September.
See you on the berths of River Yacht Club!
Flashback of SPIBS 2016
• The second largest city in Russia, the third — in Europe
• Population — more 5 000 000
• The length of rivers and canals is 282 km — 7% of the total city area
• The number of registered boats and ships is more than 30 000
• The number of yacht clubs within the city — 12
RIVER YACHT CLUB
• Located in a prestigious part of the city — Petrovskaya kosa
• Mooring line for more than 350 yachts
• The maximum size of vessels allowed — up to 35m
• Guarded parking
• Yacht services
• Restaurant (service on yachts)
• Business center
Location: Petrovskaya kosa 9, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
ANNUAL EVENTS IN ST. PETERSBURG
• "St. Petersburg is the Marine Capital of Russia" Forum
• St. Petersburg International Economic Forum
• Sailing Championships of Russia, Europe and World
• Over other 10 major regattas